The official blog for the documentary, "Happy Hunting."

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let the madness begin.

Sent to roughly 111 friends... not BCC (email wouldn't go through unless I copied everyone... am already fearing the "reply all" responses...

Dear Friends,

For those of you whom I have not spoken to for a while, I'm still
alive, dodging trains and attempting to make films up in Boston.
Please forgive my lack of communication in the past few months since I
exiled myself from the tri-state area! For the rest of you, yes, be
prepared for another mass-email request.

As most of you know, as part of my MA program at Emerson College, my
final project requirement is a 20 minute documentary on any topic.
While it's not due for another 14 months, I am starting to have
anxiety attacks over the thought of getting this thing finished (and I
haven't even started yet!). So, I'm starting now. At 2:33 in the
morning.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to email me back at
this email address, with your responses to the following questions:

1. Name:

2. Age:

3. Occupation:

4. What is your definition of happiness?

5. Are you happy? If so, how do you know? If not, how come?

Please be as truthful as possible!! Without sounding too much like an
SAT proctor, "There is no right or wrong answer!" I absolutely
promise that I will in no way share your information with anyone
without your consent. Your responses, with your permission, will be
posted on a website that I am creating for the film. Your responses
can be anonymous on the website-- it is completely up to you.

This email project is a primitive litmus test that I promise will grow
into something a little more profound within the next year. But, it
cannot be done without your help!

Finally, please feel free to pass this anyone and everyone you know,
and have them email their response to this email address,
happyhuntingdoc@gmail.com. I know it's a pain to pass this on, but it
would be a huge help for me. There's about 100 of you copied on this,
so if you all sent it out to even just 10 people each, that would
be... um... a really awesome amount of people! Sorry, I lost my math
skills back in 2005. Ok, I admit it, I never really had them to begin
with.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!!!

Peace, love, and maybe even happiness,

np

No comments: