The official blog for the documentary, "Happy Hunting."

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation, Film Publicity, & Cross-Country Tripin'!!



I ended up finishing grad school with a 4.0 GPA (that's to make up for the 3.99 I had at Pace). Yeah, nerdiness!!

Graduation was anti-climatic, as they always are, but I still had an awesome time with my friends and family. Plus, I was the only student to walk onstage with a video camera to capture life in true verite form!

Today we leave for our cross-country road trip, from Boston-Seattle, then down to Portland. We'll be gone until June 3rd, but you can read all about our travels on the New England Film Junkie blog:

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/entertainment/film_junkie/

Be sure to visit the blog often as I'll be posting photos/travel adventures there!

In the meantime, check out this article that Darren Garnick from the Boston Herald wrote about Happy Hunting and our trip!!

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/movies/general/view.bg?articleid=1095118&chkEm=

We'll see you on the road!

np

No comments: